Re: PF members exhibit on 11 AUG 12

Thank you for your comment on my photo, Andrew. I usually wait for several days before responding to reviews.

Sometimes I forget.

Elson

On 8/17/2012 1:12 PM, asharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Interesting. Nobody said a word about my feedback. I'm fairly sure it was
sent, as I received it back from the list. That's fine, I suppose, but a
bit discouraging; a bit like trying to carry a conversation with a cliff
face. In fact, as far as I could tell, nobody else said a word about this
week's offering. Ah, well. perhaps next time.

Andrew