Re: Gallery review

On 26-Sep-10 11:36, Kim Mosley wrote:

Bennet- On my monitor it was dark. The horizon was tilted. And I thought
too much tree was framing the picture. How's this?
http://kimmosley.com/images/Bennet.jpg By opening up the shadows a
triangle forms between the foreground, the water, and the figures.

That's bringing it up from the actual lighting towards "normal", plus it's washing out the gorgeous light over the lake. I went the other direction, and took it down a bit. On my calibrated monitor I see the fence rails, not just the post, and the leaves on the grass, and get just a trace of the green of the shadowed grass; you're probably seeing darker than I was.

PS. Hope I was helpful. Realize I was generally a little negative. There
is so much to consider when making pictures.  Kim

I certainly don't mind negative; I lean that way myself I'm afraid.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info