Re: Gallery review

I love this story about Harry Callahan. When he was in his 50s or 60s, he had a ten year dry period. That isn't to say that he didn't work, but he disliked everything he did. Every day he'd go out to shoot... come home... develop his film... have lunch... and then print. And every day was a disaster. He thought it was all junk. Then, ten years later, good stuff started to happen.

And then there is the young poet who told Erza Pound he wanted to be a poet. Pound said that he should write 75 lines a day... every day. The young poet did that... and became quite good.

So congratulations Trevor on your path. Keep truckin'

Kim