Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5523

> Dan Mitchell- You haven't shown me something I haven't seen before. It just functions as a reminder of a place. What photography is about for me is creating objects that aren't second to the world but rather things onto themselves.

My subjects range from the "arty" stuff right over to "record", which this picture is - a quick shot used to tell the story of this iconic clock.  For this picture I really needed a camera with HDR capability or a good tripod, for, as someone else rightly says, one face of the clock is a trifle over-exposed.

So this one falls into the "work in progress" category - to be continued.