RE: Art retreat for photographers

I would be interested. I love NM.--Rene

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Herschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 2:33 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Art retreat for photographers

I have an idea. I want to set up a small hostel in New Mexico. I'm
considering making it available as a photo retreat with a state of the
art calibrated, color-manged system for gallery quality printing. The
idea is you come with your hard drive and have a quiet place
inbeautiful surroundings to curate/edit and print your work. On hand
is an Adobe qualified Photoshop and digital expert to assist you if
necessary. You live in a house with other photographers and choose to
mingle or be on your own... What do y'all think? Would you do a
retreat like that?
Sent from my iPhone