Redux: Adding photo to Flickr group

Thanks Rich, but can you give me an idea of pixel dimensions and pixels per inch to use?   Does using a small file size detract from viewing by the group?  (I'm somewhat a newbie at this, and I'm afraid that some photos I've posted elsewhere did not have "protection".)

  -yoram

-------------- Original message from Rich Mason <cameratraveler@xxxxxxx>: --------------

http://www.flickr.com/tools/  A variety of ways to get your photos uploaded.

Licensing rights are the same as pretty much anywhere else.  It's your copyright, but people can poach things fairly easily.  That's why I limit the file sizes I put up there.

Rich