Re: Redux: Adding photo to Flickr group

I generally make the size 500x400 pixels, which is about the size of the images that Flickr reduces them to.
You can edit on the "Account" page your "Privacy and Permissions" settings.
Does one really have to be this worried about protection, if there are 3 billion photos posted on Flickr per year?  I feel images get lost in the sheer volume of Flickr.

Renate