Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 21:46:36 +0000
From: ygelman@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Added photo to Flickr group site
To: photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aghhh!  Flicker . . .Yahoo. . .Username. . .Password.. . .previous account. . .yahoo email. . .alternate email address . . .  Endless frustration, and all I wanted to do was keep up with a nice group.

  -yoram

-------------- Original message from R V <renatevolz@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------

No... no problem here with signing in.

Are you going to Flickr.com?  If you haven't connected your yahoo address to Flickr you need to do this first by creating a Flickr account.  It's just a couple of clicks using your yahoo address.
If not you can start from scratch with a new Yahoo address and go from there to Flickr.

Hope this helps...

Renate