Re: Redux: Adding photo to Flickr group

From: ygelman

>Thanks Rich, but can you give me an idea of pixel dimensions and pixels
per inch to use?   Does using a small file size detract from viewing by the
group?  (I'm somewhat a newbie at this, and I'm afraid that some photos
I've posted elsewhere did not have "protection".)

if you have any doubt as to how big an image will size to, at lest on your
screen (everyone has their monitors set at different specific
resolutions) - drag and drop the image into an open browser window .. thats
how big it'll look to the rest of us ;)

Of course Flickr resizes things, but the max image size will be as you see
it in your browser

Generally 800x600 is pretty decent and scales to a printable image of
around 2x3 inches at photo quality print resolution, hardly a huge print

all the best

Karl