Re: Redux: Adding photo to Flickr group

I keep mine to 800 pixels wide if they're horizontal and 700 pixels high if vertical--file sizes limited to 130k.  I figure that's enough for people to have an idea of the photo's quality but not so much it would be worth printing.  Pixels per inch is an irrelevant measurement for web use--all that matters is overall length and width in pixels.  I really dislike watermarks (hate is such a strong word) so I don't clutter my photos with them.

Cheers,
Rich