Re: Flickr group site: Photography of Airport

Handstiching by eye, did you say.  Waoooo!   this has to be the most complex way of creating these large images, since you are constantly working with very large files and a large number of (presumably tied) layers.   Very impressing!  Myself, I only do hand-stitching by eye on small portions of my images, and this generally with great difficulty.

For those with any interest in my images, follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=630794922&aid=185295

I'd be most happy to receive any comments, considering that these pictures are not intended to be fully resolved images and that they should be viewed as such.

Regards,

Guy