Re: IT skills

At 2:07 PM +0900 1/12/10, James B. Davis wrote:
Emily, I run AVG's free virus scanner. It hasn't turned up a virus in 2 years in
its weekly scan. In my opinion this isn't an issue.

Yeah.  AVG is actually pretty good.  But why bother?

Good to hear some Mac users get beyond moving the mouse. You guys get two
buttons yet? I got 4 plus side scrolling wheel. I couldn't live without those
features either.

Out of date. I've been using a trackball with a Mac in 1994. Been using Wacom since 2003. Give it a break. Only the PEBCAK still use a one button mouse and don't know about the Ctl key.

--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx