Re: Shooting greeting cards

At 08:09 PM 7/23/2009, you wrote:
Thanks David, Edwin and Tina for the suggestion on copy stand. Are there copy stands about four feet high? There are other objects -- photo albums and picture frames -- that I need to photograph, and they should be put on the floor, as pasting them on the wall is not an option because of their weight.

I'm sure there are 4 foot high ones. Mine is a Beseler CS-14 and is 32 inches tall. The lights are on arms that can be angled to any degree and the camera mounts on a center post that can be adjusted up and down. With a variety of lenses it should work for almost anything you want to photograph.

Good luck!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com