Re: Shooting greeting cards

Thanks David, Edwin and Tina for the suggestion on copy stand. Are there copy stands about four feet high? There are other objects -- photo albums and picture frames -- that I need to photograph, and they should be put on the floor, as pasting them on the wall is not an option because of their weight.

ADavidhazy wrote:
If a copy stand is too expensive a very basic enlarger "stand"
can be easily adapted for the purpose. Remove the lamp house and
associated paraphernalia and install (if needed) a "platform" to
which the camera gets attached. A piece of cake! I have 2 of them.

andy

Tina Manley wrote:

A copy stand would be ideal for this project. You can probably find one used on eBay.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

believed to be clean.