From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elson T.
Elizaga
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 1:09 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Shooting greeting cards

Thanks David, Edwin and Tina for the suggestion on copy stand. Are there

copy stands about four feet high? There are other objects -- photo
albums and picture frames -- that I need to photograph, and they should
be put on the floor, as pasting them on the wall is not an option
because of their weight.

ADavidhazy wrote:
> If a copy stand is too expensive a very basic enlarger "stand"
> can be easily adapted for the purpose. Remove the lamp house and
> associated paraphernalia and install (if needed) a "platform" to
> which the camera gets attached. A piece of cake! I have 2 of them.
>
> andy
>

> Tina Manley wrote:
>
>> A copy stand would be ideal for this project.  You can probably find
>> one used on eBay.
>>
>> Tina
>>
>> Tina Manley
>> www.tinamanley.com