Re: Shooting greeting cards

At 02:39 24 07 2009, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
... Aligning the camera perfectly will be a little harder (a mirror
plus a mirror with a hole make up a really easy alignment tool for this
kind of situation).

Thanks for the suggestion, David. Of course I should have realised -- being able to see my own eyeball when taking measurements from a glass receptacle is the traditional way of avoiding parallax error.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax

--
&i (: