Re: Trying to resucitate old scanner

Karl,

I love Syncback, but here I'd have to either always have both PCs running or have the first one write it's scans to my NAS disk, to pick it up via Synback lateron. In both cases, the old PC would have to write its data via Ethernet (or use  a second Syncback job for moving local files to the NAS disk)
Now, after fiddling with the options in Vuescan, one of the CPUs in my new PC can do the scanning while the others are busy with something else. Quite nice and also fast.

The free upgrades are certainly an argument - let's hope the software is not bought by another Software maker soon.
Happened to me several times, for example with Raw Shooter Essential and Macromedia Dreamweaver,- now both part of Adobe...

Laurenz