Re: Updated comp. sys. (Don)

Emily:

PC's work differently. The file is removed right away - i.e., marked as deleted and the space becomes available immediately. On the MAC, the file gets marked somehow and flagged as hidden and the space in not immediately available. This really causes problems when you delete a file while the drive in on a MAC and then try to use the space while attached to a PC.

Just one of those quirks.

James