Re: the importance of printing

Emily,

Well, I suppose you could send a print to anyone who has ever made a positive comment about your submissions to the gallery. That should unburden you of a lot of them! As with shareware, you could ask for a modest contribution to cover your expenses (say, $500 per matted print, $250 unmatted, $750 framed).

Good luck! You really have some great things that most anyone would be glad to have grace their walls!

Roger