Re: anybody there?

At 6:16 PM +0200 1/17/08, Peeter Vissak wrote:
What is the difference when we shoot out-of-focus background in purpose or by mistake?

That's the difference.

As Shepperd said - being aware and choosing. Choosing everything about a shot is a really big deal for landscape shooters of his stripe. I confront it every time I got out to shoot - sailing I grab as much as possible come home with 700 shots, landscape I go out for 6 hours and come home with 75 shots, many actually extensively thought about lots of variations and then the final shot in the sequence is the keeper nearly every time.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx