Re: anybody there?

I know I haven't written much lately. We've
been a little busy the past few months.

http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/view/342662/
this was our summer project

http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/view/517954/
a personal project of mine

http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/view/482565/
my youngest son came to visit

http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/view/518097/
and another personal project

My friends get a kick out of me doing
things that many still think of as a man's
project. I also love motorcycles and
classic cars! We're already working on our
latest project--my new bathroom.

So that's where I've been for the last 6 to
8 months! Stay cool and keep warm...
Shyrell