Re: anybody there?

: On Jan 16, 2008, at 1:19 PM, Shyrell Melara wrote:
: > Am I still on the mailing list?
: > Have gotten no mail for a couple of days

Sherie writes:
Look like every one hibernate because of cold temperature outside.  Last
night I went out to take some picture of Ice Skater at -10 degree.  I
was so cold I could not concentrate to take any pictures..

And we in the South of the planet are aestivating!  They've got a 39C degree day posted for us today (102F), so I'll be hiding inside trying to force my heat addled mind to dream about your cold days :)

Lea writes:
: I'm still here but I think everyone else left.

There seems quite a few (judging by the off-list emails I get) who reside quietly on the yahoo groups list of photoforum - I went had a look the other day and it seems we have almost 1/2 as many as who subscribe to Photoforum directly on the Yahoo site!

I wonder - Can they post directly to photoforum through the yahoo group site, or is there a whole world of discussion we're missing out on?

karl
Perth, West Australia