Re: anybody there?

karl shah-jenner wrote:

And we in the South of the planet are aestivating!  They've got a 39C degree day posted for us today (102F), so I'll be hiding inside trying to force my heat addled mind to dream about your cold days :)

Karl,
Ask any Australian Amateur Radio Operator for my QTH and then please send me some of the heat you don't want......

There seems quite a few (judging by the off-list emails I get) who reside quietly on the yahoo groups list of photoforum - I went had a look the other day and it seems we have almost 1/2 as many as who subscribe to Photoforum directly on the Yahoo site!

Which Yahoo group? I searched Yhoo groups for "photography" and came up with 15.311 !!!

By the way, the Canon EOS forum based in the Netherlands is very very quiet too......

Bob   (ARS  W8IMO)

--
                          /////
                         ( O O )