Re: anybody there?

Dumb question: How does the Yahoo group Photoforum site relate to Andy's site?

Do they simply archive the site and make it available to the broader public, regardless of membership, or is there a subtlety that I'm missing? Are there no copyright issues? Or does the simple existence of Yahoo and Google, e.g., render the question moot? Part of the photoforum site is the posting of photos. How does this relate? Are they still available on the Yahoo group after they've been taken down from Andy's site? (I suppose I could look and see.)

Roger