Re: Photographers Still Using Film

I was a die hard film user till I got my
professional digital camera. I can't even
finish the roll of film in my old camera
because I know it will never look as good
as it used to. For weeks now I have been
scanning my family photos into my computer
(probably 1,000 or more).

I'll be so glad when I'm finished. But then
comes the hard task of touch-ups, repairs
and other fixes in Photoshop. No, I'll
never go back to film. I've had too many
damaged pictures and negatives. Especially
a few years ago when a lab ruined 4 rolls
of 36's film for a wedding I had shot.

Shyrell