Re: News in the 1910's

Many thanks Guy for highlighting these sites. Have already passed details to a Michigan based dyed in the wool baseball and history enthusiast.

The thread headed off into amusing, if not profound, tangents but it might have been more interesting to hear comments about images within the archives.

BTW did you report on the outcome of your room sized pinhole camera project, I don't recall seeing anything on the forum, however I am off an age when I might expect the odd senior moment,  which I believe is caused by remembering too much old stuff to have room to store new stuff.

Michael