Re: A more outrageous question

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
At 4:04 PM -0500 7/20/07, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
Let's discuss Galen Rowell's "Cloudy Autumn Morning", which is on the Mountain Light web site at <http://www.mountainlight.com/AA-images/aa_1181_480.jpg>

Once upon a time Galen was considerably more minimalist than he seemed to become as he aged.

To me, this image is terribly overdone.

1. It's not an autumn morning to me, those clouds are pre-morning - they're sunrise, not morning.
Ah, well, one could argue that. I certainly state that morning is the period from 10 until 2. But I have to state that precisely because most people think morning begins at dawn.
Especially outdoors photographers :-)

I hope to get to comments early next week; I figured I should wait at least a little bit since I picked it.

--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@xxxxxxxx; http://dd-b.net/dd-b
Pics: http://dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum, http://dd-b.net/photography/gallery