Re: A more outrageous question

One way to see if the rule-of-thirds perception is nature or nurture is to conduct experiments. Shoot a subject by placing it on the middle of the frame. Then shoot again by putting it on the third section. Repeat the process with various subjects and show the photos to people of various occupations, cultures, sexual preferences and ages.

Perhaps this experiments has been done before. I'd like to see the data.

Thanks for the outrageous question, Herchel. Made me think.

NAZCA GRAPHIC DESIGN & PHOTOGRAPHY
http://nazca.elizaga.net