Re: A more outrageous question

re techical issues getting in the way

Maybe some of us are fogetting what we 'know'  (which is a good thing ;)

Forgetting the technical stuff we have at our disposal, the 'rules' we've integrated into our selves, much as we've forgotten the mechanics of walking

and thus we disregard it.

And looking (down?) at someone who's going through the throws of learning the mechanics, we may easily confuse their learning stage with the awkwardness of application of technique.

When the knowledge is mastered, they will soar