Subject: [SPAM] Re: Another top three Teaching tecnhniques
From: Mario Pires <retorta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, July 16, 2007 4:12 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

3. Avoid criticizing aesthetics - just because the image doesn't work for me means nothing.  My experiences in life aren't the same as them and their view of the world is as legitimate as mine - stick to critiquing the technique.

It's safer that way, but  i believe in criticizing (in a soft way, asking questions, never antagonizing) as a way to make people to think diferently.

--
Mário Pires

retorta@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.retorta.net