Re: wireless camera conectivity is here

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Eichhorn" <eichhorn@xxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 7:33
Subject: Re: wireless camera conectivity is here

> I know my 10D came with software to control the camera, but I've
> never looked into it.  This article seems to be a lot about Aperture,
> which I don't have.  The 10D is USB 1.0, so the wait for a photo to
> appear must be interminable.

tethered shooting is a joy - intervalometer, motion sensing, grid overlay, HUGE screen review of thew image taken - all great for still lifes/studio/portraiture work.. not so hot for street shooting though ;)

and check those usb speeds when tethered, the Pentax ISTD for example was stated as being USB 1, but there are a fair few reports that the clocked speed is far closer to 2.0