Re: Gallery

Thanks, Per...

It appears the Nabble site is only archiving mailing list posts, not Gallery
photos, which is what I was looking for...

I've been slacking too as far as critiques and/or photo submissions. One of
these days I'll jump in with both feet again. Life happens sometimes. And
I'm shooting film exclusively, so there's the added step of achieving a
decent scan before Netizens can see the work...

I've been so busy lately! Currently working on three different photo series,
and trying to pay the bills at the same time. Maybe one day I'll have the
honor of gracing the "Gallery-10" page.

Darin Heinz
Melbourne, Florida USA

See my photographs online at http://www.photo.net/photos/DarinHeinz/