Re: Gallery

Just out of curiosity, has anyone archived the Gallery photo submissions? I
think it would be neat to go back and look at some of them. More to the
point, I have kept all of my critiques dating back to around 1999/2000, and
it would be most interesting to compare the way I review or look at an image
now with how I did then. Plus, it would be nice to know, when I am pulling
images "out of the vault" for submission, whether I have already posted
them...

Besides, it would be nice to see Christiane Roh's work again...

Darin Heinz
Melbourne, Florida USA

See my photographs online at http://www.photo.net/photos/DarinHeinz/