Re: Gallery

Formyrotts@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi again, ok, it seems the list is alive and well :) Thanks to all that responded.

Next, I'm curious as to when the next Gallery is going on display.  I thought it had been a bit early last week, and now with the holiday, it seems late.  Any knowledge out there to share with me?  Thanks, Linda B.

Tradionally the Gallery goes on display on Saturday.

Last week it was on display on 30 June which was a Saturday.......  The holiday messed up days and times for many of us...... ;-)

BTW, If you send a photo for the Gallery you no longer get a confirmation that it was received.

Bob

--

                           /////
                          ( O O )