Re: Gallery

14 jul 2007 kl. 06.04 skrev Darin Heinz:

Just out of curiosity, has anyone archived the Gallery photo submissions?

Well, there´s the Nabble site:

	http://www.nabble.com/Photo-Forum-f56.html

I´ve not investigated how far back it goes, but it sure beats trying to archive selected postings on my own machine....

I do have a folder where I (theoretically) place a copy of each of my own submitted images. Now, if only I didn´t forget to do that about one time out of three, it might have been of some use when trying not to re-submit anything.....;-(

But that Nabble site is a goldmine!

BTW, I have to skip submitting anything this week, I´m afraid, and I didn´t post any comments last week either..... Sorry about that; it´s just that my electronic world is at present going through a Big Bang Thing called Total Hardware Upgrade. I do hope my backups are in order....

Regards,

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"