Thanks for the comments, and an apology

Hi!

No submissions, no comments from me, last week, and another week or two, I´m afraid...

Thing is, I have to upgrade my main work station from my present PowerMac G5 to an Intel MacPro plus a 30" Apple Cinema Display...

It will be just GREAT..... when I´m through!  But right now, chaos reigns.  To top it off, being mid-July, there´s extra waiting time on almost every order, due to the holidays.

I do have backups of everything important (I sincerely hope...), but I´m a bit reluctant to mount them on the PowerBook that is my present life-saver, so my access to old material is limited.

Well, that´s just my problem, and I do look forward to using that 30" working surface!  And I´ll be sure to keep following this Forum from my PowerBook.

I just want to thank every one who has commented on my last two submissions!  James, Jim, Linda, and Marilyn (I do hope I´m not forgetting anybody),  I do appreciate it!

Regards,

Per

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"