Gallery

Linda Buttstead
GREY:  The shape of dark in the water and the clouds lead my eyes right through the photograph.  The pink-colored building on the right adds interest.  This is the kind of photograph I can get lost in - it holds my attention.

Emily L. Ferguson
Trip to Maine:  I like the green leaves climbing on the wall behind the equipment.  Nice textures and colors.  This would have caught my eye - it's really quite interesting.

Guy Glorieux
Sic transit gloria mundy...:  That's in interesting question about the copyright matter.  My *guess* would be that since the poster was out in the open and a part of a montage-type image you could use it, but I don't have any real idea of the legalities.  Will you let us know if you get a definitive answer?   The image of Collins does add interest.  He appears to be walking out of the chaos surrounding him.  The photograph loses something when I crop his image out.

Paul Weyn
Brother and Sister:  As interesting as the photograph  of the brother and sister is, I'm intrigued by the doorway and window on the right-hand-side of the photograph.  It's mysterious.  Black and white was a perfect choice for this portrait.

Valery Firsov
The First Achievements:  An unusual and interesting perspective on the subjects.  Really nice.  The green and yellow clothing items and green leaves work well together.

I enjoyed this gallery.  The images offer fresh perspectives on subjects.  Thank you to all who contributed, and thank you, Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn
"To lose a dog's trust is to fail the soul."
Joseph Duemer