Re: Plus-X Pan 120

Actually PlusX was my favorite film for some years up until Kodak discontinued it. (in 8x10 that is.) It was setup for studio lighting with a longer toe.

However, when I moved outside to shoot most of my work, sometime in the early 90's it worked very well for me.

Since then I have been a strong proponent of FP-4 as it can attain quite a bit of density for alternative processes.

--
Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com