Re: Plus-X Pan 120

Be careful, you don't want to get color shift on important images! ;)

On 8/10/07, Stephen Ylvisaker <greyfell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pablo,

Thanks for your comments.

My job is mostly unrelated to supporting personal computers. I do PC support (both Macs & Windoze machines) as a favor, usually, as a way of sharing knowledge. If someone insists on paying me something I generally accept a lunch or a dinner. Getting a brick of Plus-X 120 was nice. Incidentally, the acquaintance asked if I could use 120 film, before taking it out of his refrigerator..

After Robert Hall's response, I checked the date of the film, and found it to be 1998, but it has been refrigerated. I can use the film myself, but I'm thinking someone out there might be able to use it more readily than I.

Stephen