Re: Refurbished Laptops

Bob:

: Five things come to mind:  Remaining battery life, CPU speed, amount of
: RAM, hard drive capacity and remaining life, and warranty.
:
: Other than those, everything is electronic and less prone wo wear and
: tear by use......
:
: I was acquainted with a guy that bought from sources you mentioned and
: stripped them and sold on eBAY ala carte......
:
: Caveat Emptor......

who'd buy a stripped computer ?

I strip and sell parts too, not as lucrative anymore these days though ..