Re: Refurbished Laptops

karl shah-jenner wrote:

nothing to fear when bought from a reputable store

though I spend the time to visit floor auctions when I'm in the market for
such things .. why pay $200 when you can pay $50 ?  ;)

Five things come to mind: Remaining battery life, CPU speed, amount of RAM, hard drive capacity and remaining life, and warranty.

Other than those, everything is electronic and less prone wo wear and tear by use......

I was acquainted with a guy that bought from sources you mentioned and stripped them and sold on eBAY ala carte......

Caveat Emptor......

Bob

--

                          /////