Re: Photography school -academics vs workers

Thanks a lot Herschel for the reply.
That is a sound advice.

By fine-art i meant the art side. One of the reasons i want to study is too hone the ART part.
I can see that with equipment, practice & time I can shoot wildlife too !!
But not much of the professional work i see around in my country excites me.
The photography work i love is usually more inclined to fine-art.
And so i would love it if i am able to grow myself into a mode where my images are a balance of both fine-art & wildlife !!

I agree that the business part is what need more thinking on my part.

Grateful regards
Rush