Re: Photography school ? advice needed !!!

The University I went to, Utah State University used to offer a degree through the school of forestry and wildlife management.

Maybe at the CAlifornia School for the Arts, called the Walt Disney University might have a degree program that teaches wildlife filmmaking. It IS a speciality.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Eichhorn" <eichhorn@xxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: Photography school ? advice needed !!!

Rush,

I can't advise you on where to go for a degree, but your webpage requires one to open a new page for each image, and use the back button to get to the next one. That is tedious! Use your computer background to make it less so. However, I enjoyed your photos until I got tired of opening a new page for each one and backing up for the next one!

Many others on the list will tell where you can go for credentials. Good luck with your new career!

Roger