Photography school ? advice needed !!!

hi guys ..
Don't know if this is a right question in the first place & at the right place too :P !!!
But i am a computer engineer ! But want to switch to photography/wildlife film making !!
I have no art background whatsoever & have been into photography for 18 months now !!
U can see some of my work here  http://dakoo.gfxartist.com/artworks

I am looking for Masters if possible !!

But the most important question is which schools would u recommend !!
My main interests would be Fine Art / Wildlife !!

Really hope this finds some repliers !!!

Regards
Rush