Re: ɶ¤É Éø : Lightroom

At 9:05 PM +0000 3/4/07, Kostas Papakotas wrote:
is it me or I am I completely correct taht adobe is competing with Microsoft for the world's frendliest software?

And just when I was thinking about Adobe for a aftermarket raw converter!

may god help me, kostas
I don't think Micro$loth is really in the running on this pro level photographer software. It's really either Photoshop or Lightroom vs Aperture (Apple).

At the adv. amateur level there are a lot more choices, but I believe Micro$loth is not among them. Most that run on PCs are after market, not Micro$loth products.

And, actually, I don't think Lightroom is particularly unfriendly, although, as with all pro level software it has a learning curve.

Still and all, one only needs to learn what one needs, adding stuff as one needs more.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822