Re: Lightroom

Hi
I also use the Adobe LightRoom 1 for the trial 30 days.
In addition to what Laurenz had said, I had some more difficulties to import pictures. When importing *.psd (Photoshop) files the LR1 know only those files who were saved with the All version compatebility check box checked. Otherwise it tell me to open the file in PS and save it again with this compatability checked. When I try to upload images directely from my EOS 5D it say "there are no image files". The files on the 5D card are store within a file but LR1 can't "see" it !

Pini