Re: Photoshop CS3 update?

yes it crashes !! Crashed on me 3 times now(will have to reinstall again :-x ) !!
It works fine though !! And is a great update !!
The Black & White tool is simply amazing !!
So are the RAW processing capabilities mostly thanks to RAW premium shooter acquisition.
Another part if it interests you is Panorama !!

That is all have discovered as yet !!
Doesn't seem way too heavy on resources even with my modest 256Mb RAM (i don't use bridge) !!