Spam invasion?

I have to ask: has anybody besides me experienced a marked increase in spam activity this last week or so?  I used to get one or two per day to this address, but now it is up to over twenty a day.  I do have a good filter that catches 95% of them, but still it loads down my allotted space until I throw them out.

I do use this address on a few more sites than this forum, but obviously some of the scab that sends these things have gotten hold of it, and I´m trying to find out how.  So I ask: am I the only one here; then it must be from somewhere else.

I hope I do not need to say that this is by no means any hint or accusation towards Andy and his staff; I trust them completely.

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"