Lightroom

Herschel mentioned Adobe's beta version of Lightroom a couple weeks ago and since then I've downloaded the newest version, watched all the on-line tutorial videos I could find and I've given the program a hard workout the past several days and all I can say is that I am 100% sold on it.

If you've not messed with it, I strongly urge you to give it a try. It is amazing and from the sounds of things, this type of processing is the wave of the future for raw image editing.

Lea

lea murphy
www.leamurphy.com
www.whinydogpress.com