Re: Hershel - Photoshop Help

Hershel,
       I tried to open Photoshop (7.0) help and it doesn't open. I looked in the Adobe folder and found it and can open one random page by clicking on the file and having it displayed in Internet Explorer. I wonder if all the different updates from window, aol (mcafee) virus stuff or norton virus stuff (even though norton is removed I still get errror messages when I open up my word processor that certain norton dll are not found). I just had an idea. I will try booting from my other drive and see if it can open Photoshop Help.
Roy